1st ever lamb ribs

Octoforks

Reaction score
Stopped in a neighborhood deli and found a young whole lamb! I said I just wanted a rack and brought home half of the little lambs ribs. The plan is olive oil, and SPG then roast on the rotisserie spit over some splits. I'm excited .....Stay tuned. :-D

Last edited:
Your such a tease lately. First mystery meat and now lamb ribs

Yeah... What the Ninja said!

Your such a tease lately. First mystery meat and now lamb ribs
I'm lamb illiterate is what i am. Not exactly sure what i have other than half the rib cage. Never saw one cut straight off the animal before. So no tease just excited to spin it and eat it!

Well, we're waiting... :playball:
They were cooked today but the computer went down so the cook post pics will have to wait unfortunately. Pics are in the camera not phone.

Hopefully computer can get fixed tomorrow...I need a backup PC! Lamb was tasty but will post later in the week I hope

Ok better late then never. Not the most meaty cut but it sure was tasty.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1OimzuNjkE"]OctoForks Rotisserie Lamb Ribs: Works on most grills or smokers spit rods - YouTube[/ame]

Looks great! Never have done Lamb, some encouragement now. Thanks
I'm seriously lamb illiterate but lamb leg sounds good to try spinning next. The ribs I went till tender. They were a little more than just the Denver cut and had some good meat on the outside.

Ive looked into it. The city says no lamb but we can have a goat and chickens....we're just not supposed to eat them

You have a big enough back yard for goats, chickens, pigs, and sheep!

Back