Claude's Brisket Marinade

KORND4WG X

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
A friend from San Antonio stayed with us last weekend and I served her up some Que. In return I just recieved these in the mail :whoo:

Now, I've never marinaded or injected brisket but these look cool and can't wait to try them. Anyone used 'em before?

Uncle Chris's & the Fajita seasoning is pretty good. Picked some up when I was in Houston the last time. Haven't tried the others.

Uncle Chris's is good on all thinks beef. I mix it and some worchestershire in my burgers with black pepper.

Claudes brisket makes a great marinade for chicken. Breasts and thighs overnight. It's also good drizzled on salmon 3-4 hours. Fiesta Fajita is great on steak/burgers and fried eggs. Never been disappointed in anything Fiesta makes.

I've used the Fiesta fajita seasoning with good luck.
Have also used the Claude's brisket marinade..not on brisket but on venison.

Watch the salt in Claude's though. Years ago I'd marinate boneless, skinless chicken breasts in it for fajitas.

Thanks for the feedback all. Looking forward to trying the fiesta and wouldn't have thought to use the Claude's on chicken (although I haven't tasted it yet) :thumb:

A friend uses Claude's Marinade in his Jerky. I've used it on Brisket. I prefer Gold Buckle Brisket & Fajita marinade.

If you really like Claude's - Double D Meats in Mountlake Terrace, WA stocks it.

Claudes is a little too salty for me but... Uncle Chris' gets used alot around my house. I go through at least 4 or more a year.

A friend uses Claude's Marinade in his Jerky. I've used it on Brisket. I prefer Gold Buckle Brisket & Fajita marinade.

If you really like Claude's - Double D Meats in Mountlake Terrace, WA stocks it.

Thanks. I don't venture up there much but good to know :thumb:

Claudes is a little too salty for me but... Uncle Chris' gets used alot around my house. I go through at least 4 or more a year.

I used it on some tri tip last night and it was really good. I usually use peppered cow on tri tip and this was a nice change of pace.

That's awesome that your friend was thoughtful enough to send you some new things from her region. The Uncle Chris' is great on burgers too.

That's how some of us find new things that are really good, friends will always share good things with each other.

That's awesome that your friend was thoughtful enough to send you some new things from her region. The Uncle Chris' is great on burgers too.

That's how some of us find new things that are really good, friends will always share good things with each other.

Yessir it was a nice surprise. She is actually my wife's friend and it was the first time I met her.

Not sure making Que was the best idea for a guest from Texas, we will probably have salmon next time :grin:

Back