Humphreys Pint, How do they Rate!!

My Pint is about 1.5-2 weeks out from delivery. I added the custom full cart. I was weighing the Down East Beast with casters but went with the Pint, pull out water pan, custom cart and saved a bit with not losing much on space. I think I should be capable of cooking more than enough in that bad boy.
So psyched... I can't buy enough meat right now in prep....

I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on the way the Gravity feed compares with the regular ones.

I really liked cooking on the Pint but in my opinion The Gravity Feed makes it a lot easier, no fire box to reload, each cooker runs very consistent temps and fuel usage, in my pint and the Mini tank II the temps top to bottom were pretty much the same about 25 degrees with water and 15 without this is with the internal damper closed about 1/2 way.. This weekend I ran some wings at 300 no water pit probe very top rack and food probe 3rd rack up from the bottom.

Attachments

• DSC_7492.jpg
    DSC_7492.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 331
I would like to thank all the Brethren for your input and advice in this thread.
I Ordered My Humphreys PINT one week ago yesterday w/ a few accessories, I can hardly wait until it gets delivered, I have already been dreaming about the Thin Blue Smoke rolling out of the top of the cooker. I can smell it already! thanks again,

I would like to thank all the Brethren for your input and advice in this thread.
I Ordered My Humphreys PINT one week ago yesterday w/ a few accessories, I can hardly wait until it gets delivered, I have already been dreaming about the Thin Blue Smoke rolling out of the top of the cooker. I can smell it already! thanks again,

It will be here before you know it.

Ordered my Pint from Kevin in February. Very easy process. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Will be a good side-kick to my Stumps gravity fed and BGE for this years comps. and tailgating. Had to upgrade my toy hauler to double axel though as the weight of my gear is adding up. The stuff is not exactly light.

Back