Simple and Basic BBQ w/ Pron

you have another chance with the "name reveal" party

then in a few years you will have another chance with the "left or right handed reveal" party

good lookin Q!!!

That sammy looks perfect!...........and don't forget the "Potty Trained' party and the 'Learned to Tie Your Shoes' party. :clap2:

Nice looking butts Aawa... I love the color and the bark. Not a meteor fan...

Thanks! I have slowly converted my ways of not carrying how dark the bark got, to getting a nice deep color with great texture then protecting that color.

that pork looks delicious.

Thanks. It tasted dericious!

Good lookin Q.

Later,
Doug

Thank you. It was tasty.

Looking real real good.

Looking for a nice slaw recipe. Mind sharing?

Thanks and I dont mind at all.

1/2 head cabbage - shredded
1/2 medium red onion - sliced thin
2-3 carrots shredded - I just used a couple fist full of shredded carrots
1.5 tablespoons salt

Salt the cabbage, onions and carrots and mix together. Put in fridge to let the veggies leech out water and get nice and tender. Should take 1-2 hours.

1-1.5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1.5 teaspoons tarragon
1 big squeeze of agave nectar (sometimes use 2)
1 squeeze of frenchs yellow mustard
1-2 cups of mayo (i made my own olive oil mayo that I found a recipe for online)

Put the tarragon in the apple cider vinegar and let it sit for 20-30mins. Mix in the agave nectar, mustart and mayo and whisk till combined. Let sit for minimum 2 hours to let the flavors get happen.

After 2 hours, drain the veggies of the water that leeched out. Add the wet ingredient mix and toss till combined. I normally will put it back in the fridge for a minimum hour or all day. But you can eat it right away after this. The veggies are nice and tender from salting them.

you have another chance with the "name reveal" party

then in a few years you will have another chance with the "left or right handed reveal" party

good lookin Q!!!

lol. My friends always find reasons to get together and have parties! It is the kickballer way.

GREAT job with the Slaw!!!!!!!

I'm from South East Arkansas and that is how Memphis thought us. THE only way to do it. Looks great and has my stomach rumbling'. I'd be eating pickles and beans as well .

That sammy looks perfect!...........and don't forget the "Potty Trained' party and the 'Learned to Tie Your Shoes' party. :clap2:

GREAT job with the Slaw!!!!!!!

I'm from South East Arkansas and that is how Memphis thought us. THE only way to do it. Looks great and has my stomach rumbling'. I'd be eating pickles and beans as well .

I was too lazy to do up beans and pickles, but I have been known to do them up ;)

Awesome looking pork. It's amazing how many cooks get thrown your way when they figure out you know how to cook like that. :wink:

The pulled pork was OK I guess. :twisted:
Just kidding. I loved it!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Awesome looking pork. It's amazing how many cooks get thrown your way when they figure out you know how to cook like that. :wink:

The biggest thing is to love what you are cooking. When you do that, even the most basic of cooks tastes great. :)

The pulled pork was OK I guess. :twisted:
Just kidding. I loved it!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Thanks Matt.

now THAT is a damn fine sammich!!!!!!

Back