THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to making it through a high school kid!!! I work with them everyday and will have 2 soon. Dads Q is the best...and a light in the smoker is brilliant! Have fun.

P.S. Edit - happiness is getting a kid through high school unscathed and off to college or a career not anything to do wit BBQ!!!

Congrats to making it through a high school kid!!! I work with them everyday and will have 2 soon. Dads Q is the best...and a light in the smoker is brilliant! Have fun.

P.S. Edit - happiness is getting a kid through high school unscathed and off to college or a career not anything to do wit BBQ!!!

Absolutely. So far I've been very fortunate. I've got two through college, both employed and doing well. Two more through high school with minimal problems and off to college (the high school graduate just getting started). Last one starts high school in the fall but so far so good.

Back