Wedding Catering Marketing

kghart

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I need your help. I am working on a marketing plan to increase awareness of my catering business among brides in my area. This plan is two-fold. First, it will be used as part of my final project for a master's degree I am finishing. Second, I will actually use the plan for my catering business. I am hoping you all will be willing to answer a few questions to aid in my research.

• For those of you that cater, what percentage of wedding catering makes up your overall business?
  • Have you seen an uptick in wedding catering due to barbecue's increasing popularity in recent years?
  • Do you find young women find barbecue too "low brow" for a wedding reception?
  • What type of marketing are you doing to reach brides in your area?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I need your help. I am working on a marketing plan to increase awareness of my catering business among brides in my area. This plan is two-fold. First, it will be used as part of my final project for a master's degree I am finishing. Second, I will actually use the plan for my catering business. I am hoping you all will be willing to answer a few questions to aid in my research.

• For those of you that cater, what percentage of wedding catering makes up your overall business?
  • Have you seen an uptick in wedding catering due to barbecue's increasing popularity in recent years?
  • Do you find young women find barbecue too "low brow" for a wedding reception?
  • What type of marketing are you doing to reach brides in your area?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. 60-70%

2. I think it has peaked, but does not mean it has to plummet fast.

3. Some, but most want to stay away from bones. Roast and carving stations help spruce things up. Also, planked salmon, etc.

4. Yelp reviews help but, you better be above a 4 star rating and have pics on your website that are spruced up! I am currently running an ad periodically on Facebook.

Back