Roll Call. Inside 30 days. New Holland - 9-15 & 9-16

sdbbq1234

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So, this is our first time competing at New Holland. After speaking with Chuck a few times today, we were able to get a spot on the "lite" side of the basketball courts. :thumb: Someone cancelled and Chuck was very kind to let us get in there.

To be honest, I think they have an opening as Chuck said he was trying feverishly to get the spot filled.

So, who else is in, and any tips on planning for the event?

Thanks.

wallace(Don)

You do mean New Holland 8-22 & 8-23, right? We are there for our second year and very near the basketball courts. I'm not sure what the lite side means but we have a haul for turn ins! The event is very well run.

New Holland - 8-22 & 8-23

Oopppssss, yes, 8-23 & 8-23, this weekend.......

wallace(Don)

Good, I was getting nervous! We are right next to a pavilion near the courts...Willy's Q Shack

Good, I was getting nervous! We are right next to a pavilion near the courts...Willy's Q Shack

Lol! We are on the east(?) side of the courts, or at least call it the side of the courts closer to the pavilion.

We will see you all Friday!!!

wallace(Don)

Lol! We are on the east(?) side of the courts, or at least call it the side of the courts closer to the pavilion.

We will see you all Friday!!!

wallace(Don)
Don't try to take your trailer over the curb apron to the left of the basketball court, you'll drag the bottom.

Don't try to take your trailer over the curb apron to the left of the basketball court, you'll drag the bottom.

Thanks and I got a funny feeling, this is going to be interesting trying to get that trailer moved around.....:sad:

wallace(Don)

Huge Beautiful Imperial waygu briskets delivered to you at New Holland for 210 bucks. These are the briskets everyone else is labeling at GOLD. They are just really nice briskets. thick flats, nice points, all of them weight over 16 lbs. message me if interested. They are 38 days aged today. Fresh, never frozen!

We got stuck on that apron last year, they used a tractor to get us in. I hope the tractor is there this year too!

Ok, now you guys are giving me anxiety. If you are standing on Jackson St., and facing the basketball/tennis courts, we should be on the right of the tennis courts. Any curbs or such there?

Thanks.

wallace(Don)

The curb closest to the corner of Jackson. & kinder is the one I got hung up on.

Ok, now you guys are giving me anxiety. If you are standing on Jackson St., and facing the basketball/tennis courts, we should be on the right of the tennis courts. Any curbs or such there?

Thanks.

wallace(Don)

All the curbs are on the high side but you should be OK if you enter to the right of the Tennis courts.

I want to be there with a camera when Don pulls his trailer in.......ought to be good!

NO! No you tube moments that start out with, "Oh man, you gotta see this guy!"

Heck, I'll be there bright and early Friday morning, before you even leave.

:cool:

wallace(Don)

NO! No you tube moments that start out with, "Oh man, you gotta see this guy!"

Heck, I'll be there bright and early Friday morning, before you even leave.

:cool:

wallace(Don)

A Rednecks famous last words " Hold my beer, I got this!"

Good luck to all of our friends at New Holland, we're going to slug it out a Sam's Club Laurel.

Not for nothing but why would you go over the curb on the left of the courts when theirs a driveway entrance their ? I've been on the left side
of the pavilion for the last 6 years and never had a problem.

Not for nothing but why would you go over the curb on the left of the courts when theirs a driveway entrance their ? I've been on the left side

Beats the schit outta me! We have only been there as visitors, so, I guess we will find out for real Friday.

wallace(Don)

That driveway entrance (or curb apron entrance) has a pretty steep drop into the park. I've seen several trailers get hung up on it.

Back