BBQ Fundraiser in Atlanta - May 21

BBQ to include Brisket, Ribs, and Pork

Beers served will include Terrapin Golden Ale, Creature Comforts Tropicalia (hopefully, ordered kegs but they can't guarantee it), and Stella

Well, our beer supplier couldn't get some kegs in stock....so we are officially pouring

Stella, Sweetwater 420, and Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friends.

FYI - this is a rain or shine event. There is a covered pavilion area.

Is it Saturday yet :-D?!?! This is going to be awesome Eric!! So glad to be a part of this awesome charity event :clap2:. Lots of Beer, BBQ and who even cares if the weather looks a little weary??? Can't wait to get a little weird this weekend and let my SF cook a ton of food!

With that big covered pavilion there will be plenty of cover and lets be honest, for anyone around ATL that doesn't want to cook on Saturday bring the family out for a fun adventure.

Only if your rat beats my rat across the parking lot after they do keg stands in a thunderstorm.

..... Too inside :twitch::twitch::twitch:

Lightening never scared me away from all metal smokers. :becky:

Sounds like a lot of fun and for a great charity. My wife has a special place in her heart for Haiti. She went there for a mission trip to a orphanage and a birthing mission a couple of years ago. It changed her forever after seeing the way they are forced to live and try to survive on a daily basis. We will try to come out and support this as best we can.

Omar

Sounds like a lot of fun and for a great charity. My wife has a special place in her heart for Haiti. She went there for a mission trip to a orphanage and a birthing mission a couple of years ago. It changed her forever after seeing the way they are forced to live and try to survive on a daily basis. We will try to come out and support this as best we can.

Omar

My father-in-law started doing mission work down there in 2002 when he was the Rector at Holy Innocents' Episcopal Church. He retired about 5 years ago, and the Rector that followed him at the church just really abandoned the work in Haiti, so we formed to non-profit to continue and expand what was started.

Hope to see you there!

I only have to deal with him remotely, I don't even know how you survive.

It is one of the more challenging things I have ever done................:biggrin1::clap2:

Boy, that forecast for Saturday is looking mighty fine!

Heck ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though tomorrow I am cooking at work for a bunch of folks and that does not look so good :twitch:. I'd rather Saturday be nice.

Back