BBQ Brethren Cooking for 1000 Troops *We need your help!!**

If I didn't have so much going on this month, I'd be there cooking!!! But since I can't be there in person I'm happy to donate financially. Y'all make us proud!

Was thinking about this today, and after reading Eric's Thank you Post, and then the gracious Shirley Donated Rig thread, I realize there are a number of people in the final stages putting this thing together as we are less than 48 hours out.

(Not trying to rephrase what is said on yesterdays update to the GoFundMe page)

All I wanted to say, rather, to echo, was a thanks to all the donators of time, talent, and treasure, so that we may help out these folks and their families.

For those of us that cannot be there, let us give thanks and pray for everyone involved: safe travel for all Brethren coming in to assist, especially those with long commutes and trailers in tow, for all the families and loved ones who will attend, who understand what it means to have their members in harms way defending our freedoms, and most importantly, to the fine men and women who are serving our country, not just those coming to port this week, but all service people stationed everywhere, who are standing up and fighting for the principles this country collectively believes in.

I am proud to call myself a BBQ Brethren.

Back