THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrinceofQ

Knows what a fatty is.
I ordered new replacement parts for my Simpson's grill. I replace everything except the lid and bowl of grill....Love my CL find! Have $130 in her now...Paid $30 on CL for her and a little over $100 for the replacement parts.

simpsongrill3.jpg

simpsongrill1.jpg

simpsongrill2.jpg

simpsongrill4.jpg

simpsongrill5.jpg

simpsongrill6.jpg

Thanks guys...I didn't think $30 on CL was bad for her....Then another $100 for replacement parts. I didn't really need to replace anything, just figured since I was going to keep her I would make look pretty lol:thumb:

I picked up the 10th anniversary Simpson's WSJ about a year ago. It's new in the box and I store it in my attic. I'll sell it to you for $200 :becky:

I picked up the 10th anniversary Simpson's WSJ about a year ago. It's new in the box and I store it in my attic. I'll sell it to you for $200 :becky:

I saw one on eBay going for $250....I think I am good with my 4 Weber grills and a WSM smoker lol

Thanks guys for all the nice comments!!! Nothing beats having this as a hobby!!!:clap2:

Hey xavier - cool grill, wish I had one!

There's a new one like it for sale on eBay right now, but it's already over $200. Guess I'll have to check CraigsList.

Mike

Just resold mine for $150 on CL....sad to say I never got to grill on her, but the money was used to buy our little girl some great Christmas presents! I also wasn't to sad since I just got my new 22.5 WSM:becky:

Back