StuffedGriled Char Sieu Pork Loin Roast in Shirley warmer

Bigr314

Babbling Farker
Trying something new for dinner tonight. I do not have to many skills so do not beat me up to bad. I decided to try some Asian flavors. I am stuffing a pork loin roast with some Chinese veggies. I first cut open the roast to lay flat. Then i marinaded it this char sieu powder i bought. Cooked some veggies till soft(water chestnuts,snow peas,bok choy,leeks,mushrooms,sesame oil and soy. laid veggies on top the roast and tried to roll up. Then off to be grilled in the Shirley warmer. Finished pics.to follow.
image_zps9ihdscrf.jpeg

image_zpsmtvsx5mj.jpeg

image_zps5tvq693d.jpeg

image_zpstyainbsn.jpeg

image_zpsqocnbrqd.jpeg

image_zps2lg9uwzo.jpeg

image_zpst4fmrksz.jpeg

image_zpsib8no7yq.jpeg

image_zps38wh6uio.jpeg

image_zpsxb2deom6.jpeg

image_zpskfdgnbem.jpeg

image_zps2lg9uwzo.jpeg

And? It looks beautiful but how did it taste? Come on, give us some details. Veggies cooked well or overlooked?
Inquiring minds. :grin:

Nice... From the pics looks like you were cooking direct, what temps were you at? How long was the cook? Did you use wood chunks? What kind?

Nice... From the pics looks like you were cooking direct, what temps were you at? How long was the cook? Did you use wood chunks? What kind?

I was cooking direct. I used 2 chimneys of charcoal. Cooked on the top rack of the warmer. I get 400 degrees on the top grate. Took just about 1 hour. No wood chips.

Looks fantastic Ron!! Char siu pork is one of my favorites, yours looks better than delicious. Thanks for the post!

Back