First ribs in a while

JimmyR1Rider

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Been crazy here so I haven't had a chance to do some ribs the right way. Did a couple of racks but rushed them the other day. Needless to say I didn't love em.

Been erecting a steel building on my property with a couple of guys helping. Mainly me and the guy that poured the slab, he offered to come help me out. LIFE SAVER!!

It's a 35'X45' and will house my suburbans, dually and my fiance's car along with the shirley, landscaping equipment and a lift to work on my vehicles. Can't wait for it to be done. Also had landscaping redone all around the house so it has been ludicrous.

So....today is 2 racks of spares. Cleaned em up, rubbed em and on the WSM they went. Can't wait to enjoy some good ribs tonight.

Ribs looking good, sweet building, you got the right machine for the job.

Ribs came out good. Nice, simple cook to enjoy with a cold amber.

Beautiful building AND ribs Jimmy, oh and beer! Can't forget the beer!

Thanks Jeremy. It's been quite the challenging project erecting it. Ribs came out pretty decent. And yes, the beer was nice lol.

That's gonna be one heavy duty building! Ribs look fantastic as well. If only there was a way to sample all the great food on this site without leaving the house

That's gonna be one heavy duty building! Ribs look fantastic as well. If only there was a way to sample all the great food on this site without leaving the house

Lol. Yes I agree. Good thing though, I'd be 350 pounds.

Thanks. The building is going to be awesome. The shirley will have a great home inside it hehe.

Nice ribs!

A telehandler is really handy, well worth the cost to rent if you have to. Awesome building!

Sweet! When you're finished would you mind coming to Vegas and building one for us?:p

Back