Respect The Dead Brisket Chili

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Time got away from me and this is my answer. Semi Home Made Brisket Chili. If I’ve tried this I don’t remember so will find out. Most everything I’ve had from Braum’s has exceeded expectations.
Wind chill 27*

Last edited:
If the base is good, I'm sure you'll work some special MSU magic on this one.

Throw in some Ghost peppers or Carolina reapers, or whatever hot suits your fancy, and enter the Spicy Challenge. Just do it.

An "advance Amen" has been granted.

That is all...

:yo:

Again, laziness
Placed frozen brisket in with chili and when everything had “melted” I pushed the brisket to the side and used my favorite kitchen gadget- The Stick Blender. Added Trader Joe’s chili powder, Franks Hot Sauce, a teaspoon of tomato paste, a tablespoon of Stubbs Sweet Heat And a splash of Tequila.

Last edited:
Yes! One shot for the pot, one for the cook. :cool::grin:

I never think to shop at Braums. I'll check it out. Thanks Adams and Jeremy!

City Life :-D

I can leave my house and if traffic is clear be inside a Braum’s in about 60 seconds. I can basically use them as a refrigerator.

Last edited:
City Life :-D

I can leave my house and if traffic is clear be inside a Braum’s in about 60 seconds. I can basically use them as a refrigerator.

So you can walk and traffic wouldn’t matter?

Make no mistake this was nowhere near as good as Home Made. Semi Home Made works fine in a pinch. It’s worth it to manage your Chili time better— like I didn’t. Would’ve been excellent as chili dog chili topped with mustard onion & jalapeño.

Song of The Night 12-2am
It Keeps You Runnin’
Doobie Brothers

Back