Hurry Before its all gone.

pga7602

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This only happens a couple a times a year at Home Depot so I wanted to share the news. HURRY! :clap2::clap2:

20160520_193513_3.jpg

20160520_194612_1.jpg

Back in 2014 it was 2-20lb bags for $9.88.
So I'm waiting it out ...

They reworked the product formula. Short version is that 18.4lbs of new formula charcoal is supposed to be comparable to 20lbs of the old formula.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/crrLfWS4q8kQigvkHZ6WFgslsa5sQAwWX3xLxk7TcOQ[/ame]

I'm still sitting on 4 bags of KBB and about 20lbs of royal oak chef select! I have no plans of using charcoal anytime soon. My new offset has been charcoal free and also gives me no plans to use the WSM anytime soon.

The bad news is I'll be sleeping in the dog house after I show up with a brand new weber kettle just because I have to find a reason to use the charcoal I have laying around LOL

I filled my truck last year and still have a little left. But . . .

The sale is over here locally.

I picked up 4 2 packs over the weekend at Lowe's in Leander, Texas. I stopped back by today and figured I'd pick up a few more. Nope, it's still there on display, though the price is now $19.98.

My local ace had wicked good weekend warrior on close out at 7.89 a bag. Bought em out.

I bought mine from Lowes... Sale ended Sunday. I just came from academy and they had twin packs for 7.99. I just didn't look close enough to see if it was the 18 lb bags.

at my local stores here in Florida, Home Depot just started their sale this week and Lowes just started Yesterday. They have limits and the cashiers will not make any exceptions. Home Depot is a limit of 5 and Lowes is a limit of 2 which stinks because I try to stock up for the year.

I bought mine from Lowes... Sale ended Sunday. I just came from academy and they had twin packs for 7.99. I just didn't look close enough to see if it was the 18 lb bags.
The Academy sale is for 2-12.9 pound bags. That comes out to about thirty cents a pound. The Lowe's and HD sale comes out to 27 cents a pound.

Both Lowes and HD will price match as long as it is the same brand -

Just looked at Lowes flyer, and they have the 2 18lb twin packs back on sale for 9.88. When I went last week the sign said limit 2 per customer, but the guy let me get as much as I wanted. Sale good thru 05/30/16

Back