Sunday Morning PicNic (Pron).......

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Gonna Smoke up a Picnic Cut in the Morning. Decided to get things ready tonite cuz I ain't a morning person and need to have it going before time to go to Church.

Charcoal Basket Ready:

Charcoal Chimney Ready:

Injection Experiment Ready (Mixed these 2):

PicNic Skinned, Injected n Rubbed

TO BE CONTINUED :

Sunday starts around noon at my house. :bored:

And, we need to stage an intervention and confiscate your lighter fluid at the next NT Brethren Bash. :tsk: :becky:

CD

Dang, man, we are gonna have to revoke your Brethren membership if ya keep using lighter fluid...and you OWN A CHIMNEY...

pork prep looks good though

That lighter fluid will be ready to put a match to it in the morning still?:shock:

My last lighter fluid bottle has just evaporated after 1 year and half of none use. I discovered chimneys. Now I have 4 regular chimneys and 2 small ones. Wonderful!

It's just so fast n easy . :lol:

I agree. I just try and leave it out of the pictures:icon_shy. I do find it funny using lighter fluid in the chimney. I only do that when the chimney didn't work like it was supposed to.

I light my chimney on the gasser's side burner, in fact it is the only thing I use that pile o junk gasser for..

I always appreciate the look on Myron Mixon's face when he's on camera dousing his briqs with fluid. Don't use lf my self but to each his beach.

A paper towel soaked in veggie oil works great to light a chimney. Works every time I use it.

Not Bad at All - I prefer chopped to pulled so I took it off at 200*IT and let it rest 45 minutes then got to Choppin'

Back