How do you pack all your competition stuff?

Lots of Rubbermaid totes. Just be sure you strap them down or cover with a cargo net. Otherwise you'll get used to seeing the lids fly off behind you on the freeway. Don't ask me how I know this.

Lots of Rubbermaid totes. Just be sure you strap them down or cover with a cargo net. Otherwise you'll get used to seeing the lids fly off behind you on the freeway. Don't ask me how I know this.

I am VERY careful about strapping down lids. Last February, I got home from a contest and was missing a Weber kettle lid. :doh: Glad the expressway had virtually no traffic that night.

I might have a 8x20' enclosed trailer that is perfectly set up for competing for sale shortly. . . . . . Would be PERFECT for holding all your stuff, its nice to hook the truck to it and go, when you get home, you just park it and go to bed. . . . . Counters, Racks, straps for smokers, etc.

I use a combination of totes and drawers. Totes for big stuff like extension cords, E-Z Up walls, fans, lights, pans, etc. and drawers for smaller stuff that I use constantly (knives, thermometers, probes, tongs, spices, sauces, etc.)

Back