Smoked meatball sammich on the Jumbo Joe

That is one great looking meatball sammie! I had one at lunch a couple of days ago. It was good, but nothing like that. This is getting added to the must cook list.

Such a tease! I had a meatball sandwich last night from Fat Jack's and was so disappointed. Should have went to your place instead.

Yes please!
I have the feeling there are no leftovers to call dibs on. :grin: Looks fantastic Neighbor! :cool:

Are you grinding your own meat?

Yes Sir! I haven't bought ground meat in over 3 years since I bought my LEM grinder.

f70a5WRl.png

The secret to great meatballs or any kind of ground meat dish is grinding your own. I know this for a fact. I also do not have one.........looks like I need a new toy!

I got in trouble with my wife for showing her that. Now she's hungry and I got no meatball fixins.

The secret to great meatballs or any kind of ground meat dish is grinding your own. I know this for a fact. I also do not have one.........looks like I need a new toy!

Absolutely agree! I've also found mixing meats elevates it further. Pork and beef at the minimum plus, lamb, veal and even chicken.

Man, Academy.com was blowing out the LEM#8 .35HP for $199. I scored mine for $249 and was happy and at $199 it's even sweeter. #5 1/4 HP SS was going for $149 or something ridiculous like that. Check Academy near you we don't have one here but I buy online. Can't say enough about LEM grinders or they're line of products really.

That is one awesome sandwich Sako!

Back