Hello from Nebraska

dufyman

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
I'm a new old member. Joined about a year ago in my quest for information to build a UDS. I accomplished that and now my love for que has done nothing but grown over the last year. I am now striving to make my own rub, sauce and perfect my que craft. My current equipment is my UDS and a Chargriller grill w/ a side fire box. The fire box is now useless thanks to my trusty UDS lol. The next big items on my list are another UDS and a Weber kettle. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Welcome from Oklahoma. I recently got a Weber Kettle and absolutely love it. They should come with a link to the Brethren so everyone can learn how much they can do!

Welcome aboard Dufyman, glad to have you here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back