Smoker in Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phaedrus

Hello! Brand new to the forums and to smoking in general. Looking forward to reading through all the great info here.

I have a UDS made by a friend and have only smoked three times on it so far, but love doing it. I still have a lot to learn though.

Thanks for the great place to collect and share ideas.

Hello! Brand new to the forums and to smoking in general. Looking forward to reading through all the great info here.

I have a UDS made by a friend and have only smoked three times on it so far, but love doing it. I still have a lot to learn though.

Thanks for the great place to collect and share ideas.

Welcome! I'm a Utah Native...grew up in Riverton, just a little north of you.

Welcome! I'm a Utah Native...grew up in Riverton, just a little north of you.

Yep. Grew up myself in West Valley. Had to leave the craziness that is S.L. county (and trade it for a different kind of crazy).

I'm learning how to deal with a UDS, cold outside temps and crazy winds. Keeping a consistent temp is tough!

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Yep. Grew up myself in West Valley. Had to leave the craziness that is S.L. county (and trade it for a different kind of crazy).

I'm learning how to deal with a UDS, cold outside temps and crazy winds. Keeping a consistent temp is tough!

I'm in Savannah now, so cold temps are definitely not a problem!

Welcome, Phaedrus! I'm new to smoking, too. Just did my first cook today, in fact. Isn't it fun?!!! The people on this site are the friendliest, most helpful bunch of folk I've ever encountered anywhere. Great place to learn when everyone is so generous with their knowledge and experience. You are going to just love it here!!! :-D

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell

welcome to this fantastic forum. Just search for whatever topic you're looking for and you will find your answer. If not you can always ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back