Weber EP-330 Covers suggestions

basuraman

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I am turning 40 in a few weeks and the wife is getting me a Weber EP-330. Does anyone have strong opinions or suggestions on a cover for the grill?

My Smokey Mountain and Performer have the Weber covers and seem to do well.

Just curious...thanks for looking.

I have the Weber cover on my S-330. The original cover is getting on 4 years old and starting to crack around the seams. It spends all year round on my back deck, unprotected from Texas sun and rain, so I don't have an issue with the wear and tear in that amount of time. I have already got a replacement for it, just haven't pulled it out yet.

Buy the weber cover. I'm on my second one in maybe 8 years but it is outside all the time, I wouldn't expect any cover to last that long. The weber cover is form fitted with really nice velcro on the sides to hold it on tight.

Check out the Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda Cover on Amazon.

I have versions of above cover on my EP330 (medium size cover) and 22.5" kettle. I got tired of my grills gaining weight and not fitting their covers or were the Weber covers shrinking..and cracking..

The Classic Accessory cover is very well made, looks great, fits great and doesn't shrink or crack. And it's about half the price, which is nice. Check the reviews if you don't believe me :mrgreen:

Hey Brethern. FYI that Weber has now changed the material
Of their covers from the vinyl to more of a fabric. In addition to a new 3 yr warranty, the price went up by 30%. I've only had for 3-4 weeks but it's easier to pull off but not as easy to put on. This us for a performer & a Summitt 6 burner

Back