Nice add on for the weber!

The V-shaped (patent pending) design of the water reservoir controls how quickly the water boils off. One quart lasts 5 hours at 225F (conservative claim).

No one cooks @225...how long would 1 quart of water last @275-325 range

Looks to be a quick neat cooking gadget with a purpose. I would have a hard time shelling out the money for it but I am sure those that did are enjoying it.

outside of the outright hate i think the owner needs to consider one for the jumbo joe. that would be awesome. that and the canjun bandit rotisserie extension would be and awesome combo (FOR ME)

I lowered my temps for brisket lately to 225-250. Much better than my previous attempts at 275-325. Smokier and jucier.

outside of the outright hate i think the owner needs to consider one for the jumbo joe. that would be awesome. that and the canjun bandit rotisserie extension would be and awesome combo (FOR ME)

Agree. If there was one for the jumbo Joe I'd order it now. My daughter just got married and is living in an apartment and that's what she has for a grill. She'd like to try a little smoking but she and her husband aren't in a position to build a "Jimmy". (Zero tools among other issues). While there are cheaper options there is something to be said for an out of the box solution. In the grand scheme of things it's still an affordable solution. Certainly something I could pick up for one of their birthdays etc.

I've cooked at 225 for the past 8 years. Just recently starting to explore 250-275.

The first half of this seems to be a gross generality, but I am curious to know how long the water lasts at higher temps.

Back