Concession Trailers

Papadingo

Found some matches.
Reaction score
To all out there doing mobile Catering/BBQ/ Events, if there was anything you could change about your set up, what would it be? Thanks

I have to say, we are super pleased with our set-up. We put a lot of thought into it, and can honestly say it is perfect for Vending, Catering and Competitions. We have super large capacity with two Smokers, one hot and fast water and one gravity feed.HD approved was a breeze, she said its the best one she has seen. You can see it on our Facebook Page. Smokin' In The Competition BBQ Team. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Last edited:
More electricity, larger sinks, more fresh water, exterior lighting just to name a few.

Bigger kitchen more fresh, water, and a porch to mount the smokers.

I have to say, we are super pleased with our set-up. We put a lot of thought into it, and can honestly say it is perfect for Vending, Catering and Competitions. We have super large capacity with two Smokers, one hot and fast water and one gravity feed.HD approved was a breeze, she said its the best one she has seen. You can see it on our Facebook Page. Smokin' In The Competition BBQ Team. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Who did your trailer? We are looking for something similar. What is the length?

where ever you order from, inspect the quality of the wiring before leaving. I found several patch jobs and issues that I did not see. Try to inspect before the sheeting goes on

Back