This smoker appeared at work

Nice, when are you going to take some wood in to stack by it? Work up to firing it up slowly :loco:

Fire that beast UP! Nobody would mind as long as you brought enough for everyone; or at least enough for you, the owner, and your boss!

Thats a huge B*tch. Who made it? What are the dimensions? And last question, when are the cook pics coming...it looks like its just beggin for some fatties!

If you don't mind me saying... That is one HUGE Johnson you have there!

You don't hear a lot about them on this forum, but a few of the bretheren have them (including me). That looks like it could be the 36" T model. I have the 24" offset and can only imagine how much meat you could turn out on that. You gotta fire that up, you'll be glad you did.

Well it's at the Lowe's distribution wherhouse so we got charcoal. And tools at least it's a Johnson smoker and has like 4 shelves a side I am going to ask about it this weekend.

Yup, that's a nice Johnson T-pit...Chad makes a nice pit. I'm a happy owner of an Ultimate patio. You gotta light it up and see how easy it drafts and keeps the wood burning so clean!

After looking at it I looked them up and would love the back yard size one. I don't have the money for nice shiny toys. I am slowly making a couple of smokers.

Tell the boss that your only seasoning it for him. cause that concrete look's wet and you don't want it to rust on the inside.

If you don't mind me saying... That is one HUGE Johnson you have there!

You don't hear a lot about them on this forum, but a few of the bretheren have them (including me). That looks like it could be the 36" T model. I have the 24" offset and can only imagine how much meat you could turn out on that. You gotta fire that up, you'll be glad you did.

I went to their site and if it is the 36", holy crap is that big. Nothing in this picture for scale but when you see someone next to it you realize how big the thing is

The story is that this is a replacement for our old smoker.
In almost 11 years I only remember Q once at a small pot luck, I thought the guy used his own smoker. They used the old one to help there Blackstones with burgers and such it I fear it will be under used.
I will take a picture with somthing to show scale.

Back