"Brisket" in north Myrtle

The Pig's Blanket

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Look in a spot of a BBQ joint I tried a few years ago and it has changed restaurant names... New name is Brisket anyone know anything about there food?

NMB Brisket

Look in a spot of a BBQ joint I tried a few years ago and it has changed restaurant names... New name is Brisket anyone know anything about there food?

I saw this and texted a cousin of mine that lives in surfside, she told me she would check it out and let me know.

If I don't hear back from her I'll check it out when we head down in Sept :)

There is also a place in Murrells inlet on restaurant row called Prossners and I hear haven't checked it out myself but hear they have decent BBQ

I saw this and texted a cousin of mine that lives in surfside, she told me she would check it out and let me know.

If I don't hear back from her I'll check it out when we head down in Sept :)

There is also a place in Murrells inlet on restaurant row called Prossners and I hear haven't checked it out myself but hear they have decent BBQ

I went to Prosser's BBQ a few years back, and the bbq was not good at all. The southern food buffet was pretty good though.

My comp teammate's family just opened a restaurant in the northern part of Murrell's inlet called "The Spotted Dog" that's specializing in comfort food with some BBQ. I don't know if it's any good since I haven't eaten there, but he did get a bunch of help from us with recipes and techniques.

Back