THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hozman

Take a breath!
Wife bought this grilling gazebo for me. Just in time for Memorial weekend and the rain that is coming:clap2:
2013-05-23113825_zpsd3cbee78.jpg

2013-05-23113804_zpsd6827465.jpg

OK I am very curious as to where you got this, its size, and am very curious in how sturdy it is. Wouldn't mind for my backyard. SCREW MY HOA.

I saw one at my local walmart for 80-90$ they call it a grill shelter. I am kicking around buying one. But the fabric it is made of looks like I will damage it with my grill. So I am kicking around making one out of steel roofing.

Nice set-up!!:thumb:
They are very popular in our area, but have seen the roof material deteriorate very quickly (less than two seasons).
Yours may be from a better manufacturer but would consider stashing a spare roof if you find you really like it.
BTW, I have a great wife too-we talked about getting the 12x12 version a few years back and instead insisted on me building what we have now..

Make sure you share your holiday cook!:biggrin1:

Back