THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Believe it or not my first time making it after tasting it at a Mexican restaurant by my work. I put two and two together and nailed it. QUOTE]

My local markets call that "Guacatillo". Basically salsa verde and a couple of avo's in the blender.

I haven't had any beef cheeks for a looooooong time. That looks delicious. We can't get that around here unless I go beg a butcher shop for them. I may have to do that.

Whoa! Nice. I give it...

slurp_zps05a866d9.jpg

The Pinky Slurp Of Approval.:thumb::thumb:

Believe it or not my first time making it after tasting it at a Mexican restaurant by my work. I put two and two together and nailed it. QUOTE]

My local markets call that "Guacatillo". Basically salsa verde and a couple of avo's in the blender.

Pretty much. I just kind of added a few more ingredients to my taste. Gooood stuff!

I haven't had any beef cheeks for a looooooong time. That looks delicious. We can't get that around here unless I go beg a butcher shop for them. I may have to do that.

Our Sam's and Costco's carry them or a butcher shop of course.

Barbacoa tacos look amazing! Barbacoa tacos and a bowl of menudo are sunday traditions for most Mexicans, Hispanics, Latinos etc...

Back