THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

code3rrt

Babbling Farker
For lamb chops. I went to Costco a couple days ago to pick up a few things and strolled through the meat department to see if something looked good for dinner. I came across these;
100_5268_zps3653faf4.jpg

And I thought to myself......self, you've never tried these before, but they have been coming up at the Brethren forum, I should try those. So I brought those home, looked up a couple of recipes/ideas from the brethren, and came up with this;
Marinated these in some EVOO, salt, pepper, gr. garlic and some fresh rosemary;
100_5270_zpse49f2a19.jpg

Also had some "pops" to keep me happy;
100_5271_zpsa97044cf.jpg

And then while the chops were marinating I prepped my gilled vegies which were some mini squashes that I also found at Costco;
100_5267_zpsd734199f.jpg

And also started my other sides, just a basic rice pilaf and a cucumber/tomato salad;
100_5269_zps3cc066bb.jpg

Time for the chops, started those indirect on my Smokey Joe along with my vegies which were prepped with a little butter, salt and pepper;
100_5272_zps3eae93b3.jpg

100_5273_zpsa64721d7.jpg

Finished up the chops on direct heat along with the vegies. I let the chops rest about 10-15 minutes and then plated up;
100_5274_zpsc2ed9ed8.jpg

I need to really thank the Brothren here, cuz it was absolutely delicious!
100_5285_zps1c47eab8.jpg

100_5286_zps3dc50757.jpg

Thanks for looking, and thanks for the great advice!

Well the thread title made me a little apprehensive, but I'm glad to see that it's indeed about some delicious looking grub.

Very nice work there sir - I loves me some lamb!

Code 3 Those chops look delicious!! The Chocolate Bock caught my eye too. Have not heard of it. Sounds interesting. :grin:

That's one Mighty Fine Cook Sir! I've yet to try the lamb gig what with all the pork beef and fish running around. I do want some good lamb when I give it a go though. Looks like you found some of the best.

Titch, thanks, I'll try the Garlic lemon next time

Jeanie, The chocolate Bock really has an interesting flavor, a suttle cocoa background. I thought it was pretty strange at first, but somehow it works, but then I'm a little strange.:shock:

Back