THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Kevin said:
I'm going to look around at work and see if I can find a piece of stainless steel pipe about 1 1/4" diameter. I'll try sharpening one end. Should be able to push it through the loin like coring a pineapple.

Use a peice of PVC. Files much easier, and is dishwasher safe. And very cheap, check plumbers for scraps.

Ty

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Use a peice of PVC. Files much easier, and is dishwasher safe. And very cheap, check plumbers for scraps.

I'll second the PVC. I use a sharpened piece to cut ammo for my potato rifle. And you would end up with a 1 1/4" piece of "loin sausage" to boot!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Aeynghus said:

I'll second the PVC. I use a sharpened piece to cut ammo for my potato rifle. And you would end up with a 1 1/4" piece of "loin sausage" to boot!

OK, I give, never tooooooo old to learn, what is a potato rifle?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

Neil said:
I fixed a 9#er yesterday stuffed with hot Italian sausage and it turned out great. I also used the X cut method and it worked out great. Per Bill's suggestion, I froze the sausage links first and it was easy to insert them into the center of the centerloin.

:shock: Cheaper than Vigra MOD! :shock:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pork Loin

I never hunted potatos before, but I am willing to give it a try as long as everyone keeps their clothes on.

Back