THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jketron

Full Fledged Farker
besides re using spice containers with the label removed..what are you folks using to hold your rubs and apply.

I use the big spice containers from Sam's, with blue painters tape to indicate what's in the bottle now.

I tried using Old Spice containers, but, it made the rub smell odd and Big Brother Smoke kept popping up topless in my backyard acting all sexy and sh**. It was really disturbing.

So, I now use any number of different things, like those powdered sugar containers, containers from commercial rubs I have bought and recycled, even plastic bags, as I often just use my hands to sprinkle on the rub.

I tried using Old Spice containers, but, it made the rub smell odd and Big Brother Smoke kept popping up topless in my backyard acting all sexy and sh**. It was really disturbing.

So, I now use any number of different things, like those powdered sugar containers, containers from commercial rubs I have bought and recycled, even plastic bags, as I often just use my hands to sprinkle on the rub.

P-P-P-P-P-P-Power!

Back