Who likes Chick Fil A?

Nope hate it. Worst chicken sandwich i ever had since McDonalds McChicken sandwich. I dont know who though a fried chicken sandwich would be better with a pickle then lettuce, tomato, and mayo. But they would be fired if i was in charge.

Honestly, I agree. I've had the unfortunate encounter with a CF Chicken biscuit. That thing was drier than my first thanksgiving turkey. It needs mayo and pepper if nothing else, maybe a bit of mustard or something...heck, I would even take a pickle or a couple of sauteed onions on top of it so long as it gave me some moisture.

I have a Chick Fil A locally that always seems to be busy. I've never been there. Honestly I don't see the appeal. I can get a chicken sandwich anywhere, or grill my own. For fried chicken, the local Popeyes does an excellent job.

And if I'm going to eat out I want some wine with my meal.

I have a Chick Fil A locally that always seems to be busy. I've never been there. Honestly I don't see the appeal. I can get a chicken sandwich anywhere, or grill my own. For fried chicken, the local Popeyes does an excellent job.

And if I'm going to eat out I want some wine with my meal.

my sons go to school at bama, the popeyes in tuscaloosa is ALWAYS out of fried chicken. plenty of sandwiches tho. but the boys like "chicken on the bone" and love the popeyes spicy. they complain constantly about it as they are fried chicken junkies so they end up at zaxbys a lot for some reason

Love them all. Only get fast food maybe twice a month, and the restaurant changes with my mood and their deals at the time. Some are much better than others, but I don't have a "must have" destination.

Used to live in a huge (for Iowa) population center, (Waterloo,CF) where there are multiple numbers of every fast food cookery known to man. I had a 45 minute lunch so had plenty of time to hit one every work day. Each joint had a favorite,
Now I live in the sticks with one restaurant, a country club and a Mexican joint, ( I went there yesterday for a breakfast burrito at 8:15, they open at 8, doors locked!) no fast food for me!
Oh, by the way, had a triple by-pass in 2005 at 50 years old.
Ed

Last CFA visit was in 2001. Friends that help me move to new home requested CFA with waffle fries. I live less than a half mile from two CFA's. Just never occurs to me to visit. My memory, oh memory. Is it sweet? I remember a sweet hint which was probably why I've not returned.

Back