THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got no prob whatsoever with lengua, and I'm embarrased to admit I only got on the torta train within the past couple years. I always thought "it's a farkin sammich, gonna stick with the burritos/tacos/quesadillas etc." then my son insisted I try a torta - I'm glad I listened - wow!

Anyway - yours looks great, and I have no doubt whatsoever they taste even better! :hungry:

Thanks Greg! It's def more than a sandwich. Glad your hooked now.:biggrin1:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Sake, I love lengua tacos and (like burritos even more than tacos) so dang!

Have never tried a torta because burritos and tacos and enchilada always get my attention so plan to order one soon. Like maybe today.

Thanks for sharing yet another amazing cook of yours!

OMG.....farkin' looks awesome.

I made tacos de lingua for Cinco de Mayo and I skinned the tongue first and smoked it. I stole shamelessly from someone on here I think. It was awesome. Tongue tacos are my favorite whenever I can get them. We don't have many taquerias here in corn country.

My wife has been craving Mexican and I am going to make derHusker's rice and my own pico, guac, and salsa tonight. Unfortunately I don't have any carne asada. We have leftover chicken :-(

That looks incredible! I've been hooked on lengua ever since I had my first taco about 10 years. Now every time I get tacos there's at least one lengua on the plate. Well done :clap2:

Here I am, trying to eat my protein bar, and this pops up.

Guess I'm headed to Northgate for bread and frijoles. I *ahem* have everything else already on hand.

Back