THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chingador

is Blowin Smoke!
Building a new pool house/ outdoor+indoor kitchen this year so a new grill upgrade is in order. I love my RecTec grill but it is a Chinese made deal so an upgrade is in order.

So order just placed for a LSG 20 x 42 pellet grill with SS folding shelf and brass drain valve additions.

https://lonestargrillz.com/collecti...oducts/lone-star-grillz-20-x-42-pellet-smoker

I have been wanting to own an LSG cooker for a while. Had an order on file for a mini cabinet a couple years ago but had some financial distress that forced me to cancel. Wanted to buy one of their santa maria grills last fall but too big for the space I was going to park it in and instead opted for the Kettle option.

Pellet cooking is my deal for low and slow cooks. I love stick burners, but just don't have the time to dedicate so a top of the line LSG is the way for me. Hoping the wait isn't too long.

The Rec Tec will do just fine until then. Not sure if I will sell it or give it away to a friend or family member who will appreciate it. Or retire it to the farm.

Now I need to plan my new outdoor kitchen to accommodate the new PG + kamado + weber kettle. This is going to be fun.
Very happy with the decision either way.

Back