THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MossyMO

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Marty Owens
[FONT=&quot]Had a large 10 1/2 pound rib roast that had to be cut into two pieces to fit into a Foodsaver bags for the Sous Vide machine. Placed the rib roasts into the SV for 7 1/2 hours at 130º. Had the large BGE running 350º and set up to cook indirect with a small Vortex for our lobster tails that were seasoned with Seafood Splash, midway through the cook put a spoonful of melted butter over each lobster tail.

-----

On the XL BGE we had the large Vortex with brussels sprouts cooking indirect in a cast iron pan with some roasted garlic and butter. Took the sous vide rib roasts, seasoned them with Tatonka Dust and placed directly over the Vortex to get a good sear on all sides.

-----

Delicious meal with family doesn’t get any better... and no one walked away hungry!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
-----

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Thanks for looking![/FONT]

osuwmt.jpg

Looks top shelf brother... :hungry:

Man if I lived next door I promise I would be knocking on your door, that looks so good. Wow!

Back