Stuffed and grilled meatloaf

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
I saw something similar to this on the interwebs and had to try it.

I had some free time so I fired up the grill and took about 3/4 of a pound of hamburger and made some bowls out of them with the help of a pop can and some bacon.

Then I sauteed up some Onion,red bell peppers and a bit of mushrooms to fill it up with

Next I threw it on the grill with indirect heat for almost an hour.

After it was done I served it on a bed of freshly made mashed potatoes and some veggies

Then I topped it off with some homemade beef mushroom gravy.

I was barely able to finish my plate but it was so damn good I couldn`t let it go to waste.

Everyone is calling those burgers, but I agree that it is more of a meat loaf. Nice job!

IMO meatloaf is the burger mixed with bread crumbs etc..

Gotta put those in the open top stuffed burger category but that said it looks INCREDIBLE!!

Nice job

Everyone is calling those burgers, but I agree that it is more of a meat loaf. Nice job!

That`s what I get for being away from the sight for so long I don`t know all the terms all you young en`s use now adays. I think if I tried to eat that like a burger I would dislocate my jaw.

I don't care what it's called. Looks delicious!! Well done Sir!

Gotta put those in the open top stuffed burger category but that said it looks INCREDIBLE!!

Nice job

Agreed. Perhaps just use standard meatloaf mixture instead? Can't imagine it'd change much.

Nice job

There's that, but to me a burger is eaten on a bun. Everyone on Facebook is calling them beer can burger because that's the the Pitboys called them in their original video, but no one is eating them on a bun.

Either way, they look good :-D

I'm with Cowgirl and Brian. Call it what you want. Just don't call me late for dinner.

:icon_smile_tongue:

Another "I gotta make that" thread. Nice job and thanks for sharing.

BTW my burgers are mini-meatloafs on a bun. Same recipe, just flattened.

I would prefer to call it...........MINE :wink:! That looks delicious, absolutely worth a try!!

"Pop Can Meatloaf" :idea::roll::doh:???????????

KC

Back