THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Friday night with some baby backs and TX style black pepper sausage. Not too many pics Fri night but one

8YeSxhYh.jpg

Next day :clap::clap:

Leftover coals including briqs, coconut coals and lump

3kHgn7nh.jpg

Lamb chops first

fMr5Jt7h.jpg

IJukKo6h.jpg

HYgJ6c2h.jpg

XoQlqWch.jpg

Yummy!

gcS1azLh.jpg

Beef flap meat kabobs were next

Vr09EIsh.jpg

FYbf8AGh.jpg

7SdsVzMh.jpg

Yummy! X2

C6OrNRYh.jpg

Pork belly

TeV6Ij5h.jpg

vSIgwJah.jpg

Foiled loosely to get even cooking and fat to render out a little

d7yKlehh.jpg

:clap:

xaOHZXZh.jpg

Yeah baby!

zH7WLcmh.jpg

This has to be my favorite. Crispy on the outside soft and moist on the inside

BM2qkANh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wow that’s awesome. I need one of these things. That’s the best use of pork belly I’ve seen in a while!

Man, that all has me salivating. I never Kabob anything. Gonna have to give it a go.

Thanks JRD!

Try it. It's super fast and delicious. Especially coming home after work on a Friday when you want to cook up something in a pinch. About 25 mins for the baby backs and belly. Beef and lamb about 15 mins. Can't beat it.

Thanks Decoy!

Good to see you back again. :thumb:

Thank you sir. Your cooks always make me want to buy things lol. I’ve been lurking just not posting much. I can’t figure out what picture hosting site to use since photobucket turned to crap.

That is some mighty fine looking food Sako.

Thanks Marty!

Thank you sir. Your cooks always make me want to buy things lol. I’ve been lurking just not posting much. I can’t figure out what picture hosting site to use since photobucket turned to crap.

:thumb:

A lot of us use Imgur. It's easy and free. I was one of the early adapters and it's been great.

Excellent use of the WGA and swords! :clap2: I've just seen lotsa things I wanna do now! :whoo::

Great, great stuff, Sako - all of it! My WGA has been getting a little lonely so I think it's gonna have you to thank for the company it's fixing to get.

Back