THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mattb82

Full Fledged Farker
So I just added the MMS-60 to the lineup but wanted a traditional offset in the mix as well. Placed an order for a 2860 enclosed hybrid with Jay at outlaw smokers couple days ago. These pits look absolutely ridiculously amazing and his customer service is exceptional, picked some awesome wheels and added the stainless steel firebox cover. It’s already cut and going to get blasted. I picked Carolina blue for the skins as I’m from NC. Can’t wait to go pick it up. I had originally planned on running the h20 at comps but the outlaw trailer might get that responsibility now with the flat rack picking up whole hog duty. There’s something about running a traditional offset for brisket that just seems right to me. Anyways, next up at some point will be a gravity feed for a set and forget option. Have a great day guys and gals.

Last edited:
I love it! They aren't far from here and everyone of their pits I have seen are exceptionally well built congrats on getting one!

You staying over when you come to pick it up? LMK and we'll have a few cold ones and some Q ready for ya for dinner.

You're going to start having some tough decisions on which cooker to use! Congrats on the new rig, sounds awesome!!

Back