THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's why I keep buying small cookers. Plus they don't make a pooper that can fit 25-30 briskets, do they?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just saw William-Sonoma sellers a Traeger commercial trailer that is a pellet pooper. It might do the trick. Traeger says it will hold 96 butts, 128 whole chickens and 72 STL ribs. Comes with a 90 pound hopper.

Attachments

Just saw William-Sonoma sellers a Traeger commercial trailer that is a pellet pooper. It might do the trick. Traeger says it will hold 96 butts, 128 whole chickens and 72 STL ribs. Comes with a 90 pound hopper.
YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!! :pound:

And if I recall correctly I said it first. As well as predicting that Missouri would pass a Medical Marijuana Amendment on Tuesday, November 6, 2018!
I don't recall that...

Lubbock TX

https://amarillo.craigslist.org/tro/d/lang-48d-chargrill-smoker/6743605972.html

I would look comical cooking a can of spam, 2 Nekkid Fattys And a 4# rack of spares. I love the look of the trailer offset smokers. To me it would be like owning a John Deer tractor.
There are some really nice cookers up for adoption. I always wanted a Klose-Jambo or Lang.
Not going to happen. But my hats off to you Brethren that stoke fires.

Like everything else adoption fees vary.

Shirley

If I were going to sell my Shirley patio, I would ask more then what I paid for it!!! I think my cost with shipping was $1.500..Maybe ask $2,000.:clap2:
DanB

If I were going to sell my Shirley patio, I would ask more then what I paid for it!!! I think my cost with shipping was $1.500..Maybe ask $2,000.:clap2:
DanB
There has to be a fee to convince you to part with it...

Back