THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New video from POPDADDY

Full length fusion Danny Gaulden/Terry Black brisket with 30 years of Pitmaster Ts secrets.

Features the Grace Jones Rubber Grabber. It’s not mustard!!!!

https://youtu.be/Z80ghiPNIBw?si=NbhcZARpyMmfFVxW

I’d attach pictures but since I’ve been a member here since 2007 I am apparently maxed out

I hope you will treat us to a shoulder clod video - enjoyed your posts re clod from many years ago

Not being a subscription member made it challenging to find some of your post and videos but it sure helped my briskets.
Thanks

I’d attach pictures but since I’ve been a member here since 2007 I am apparently maxed out

It looks like your subscription has expired, so your photo quota was reduced. You can use an external hosting site like postimages.org to post pics withour a subscription.

It looks like your subscription has expired, so your photo quota was reduced. You can use an external hosting site like postimages.org to post pics withour a subscription.

Expired?
The way I had it explained to me before by Phil was I was grandfathered and he would bump my pic storage up a bit. Are you saying all my pictures over the years have been dumped?

Is there a sticky on outside photo storage. Didn’t we try that and that was a disaster?

Nice. I have not used aluminum foil since your aluminum foil video.

I am not sure/cannot remember if aluminim foil is OK for cooking. I am also not sure if I can remember tje important thangs a thfngkig. kjtyjtidi.!!!

Bro,bvkru5u Nice!!!

:mrgreen:

Expired?
The way I had it explained to me before by Phil was I was grandfathered and he would bump my pic storage up a bit. Are you saying all my pictures over the years have been dumped?

Is there a sticky on outside photo storage. Didn’t we try that and that was a disaster?

You'll have to talk to Phil on that. I am just going on that you have no beers, etc. under your user name, which indicates that you don't have a subscription.

As far as a sticky, yes, I created one and it is in the Techie section. I'm not sure what you mean about a disaster? Many folks use off site photo hosting every day with no issues.

Back