Pierogi Day

Bury Me In Smoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
AD
Pierogi day is here! Pierogi are a Christmas tradition in my family and as Mom got older myself and my better half started taking over the operation. Now that Mom is gone, it's even more important to me. My buddy and two nieces join in the fun and we make about 15 dozen pierogi then freeze them for Christmas Eve dinner.

So today I am doing two Jimmy Dean Sage fatties for a snack when everyone gets here, then throwing two racks of baby backs on the Mak (that sounded good didn't it?!), and we'll also have pulled chicken, mac n cheese and a slaw to make "garbage plates."

Going to be an epic day of food, booze and fun! I'll post pics but probably not until tonight!

Looking forward to this. Will definitely follow. Love Pierogis. Use to get them from a place in Phila when I lived there- Czerw's Kielbasa They were soooooo good

Looking forward to this. Will definitely follow. Love Pierogis. Use to get them from a place in Phila when I lived there- Czerw's Kielbasa They were soooooo good

There has to be a good place where you live now! We head up to north Jersey when we want really good Kielbasa.

Back