THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Trying out a new to me Sucklebusters Rub on some BOGO Back ribs. Bean pot Anasazi, chopped onion & peppers, coffee, H2O, garlic and chicken bullion. Anyway, on a random Tuesday in March the pellet smoker button was pushed. The Instant pot button was pushed.
Push button cooking. Magic

Last edited:
Decided to use a spritz. Don't know why, seldom do.
Beet juice, ACV, Texas Pete and water.

Shortly, When I wrap it will be Pickapepper, Pineapple Habanero Glaze, Stubb's Sweet Heat and a dash of Worcestershire.

Last edited:
Obviously she knows I prefer S&P spares, but she really enjoys the sweet spicy gooey baby backs (these are big enough let's call them loin back). And full disclosure I enjoy cooking them this way. While she didn't specifically brag on the rub, she was very adamant cook these again, and soon.

To me, these type ribs are why I wouldn't want to eat BBQ every day. Meat candy.
It makes her happy so gotta go with it.

Back