THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
John
Y’all (the almighty brethren) have been a huge part of our success, so I owe you all a big Thank You!!

After 3 years of street festivals, farmers markets and selling products on our website, one year ago today we opened the doors for the first time to our brick and mortar store in downtown Folsom, CA.

It has been a large success and you are a good part of the reason why!

To celebrate our anniversary, I will be there all day with my 26” Weber cooking up wings with our Hot Wing Rub, Garlicky Lemon Seasoning and Chicken Salt to sample.

If you are in the area, please stop by (11am-4pm).

We are also running a one day sale today. 20% off ALL Naturiffic products. In store or online, use the promo code: 1YEAR at checkout.

This sale ends at midnight PST

Thanks again for everything!

Thanks, John. Naturiffic products are fantastic! May this coming year be even more successful.

Wish I could join you for a few wings today, but my youngest is very ill, maybe next year on your 2nd anniversary!

Thanks, John. Naturiffic products are fantastic! May this coming year be even more successful.

Wish I could join you for a few wings today, but my youngest is very ill, maybe next year on your 2nd anniversary!

Sorry to hear about your youngest. Hoping for quick healing.

Back