THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
... photo of last Sam Adams Octoberfest. Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey, Mesquite smoked Chipotle Pork and a lonely link of Slovacek Garlic Jack cheese sausage -chopped. Sautéed onions, yellow bell, and hickory smoked garlic. Added meats and green Chile. Gebhardts, oregano, Cumin and a dash of 407BBQ Rub. Added about 3 tablespoon of black beans that were in the freezer door. 1/2 can of Hatch Green Chile/Chopped Tomatoes-Chicken stock to cover and simmer/reduce

Last edited:
Looks mighty fine!
I have quite a few leftovers to magically transform into something special. Thanks for the idea! :grin:

Looks really good Adams, I like the pork rinds for that added texture, I'm definitely down for a bowl or two.

I wish I had half the creativity that you do. How was it? Looks like a great cold weather meal.

Thank you, it was really good. Wife had green chile corn tortillas and I had pig skins. We were both happy with the outcome. All that’s left is a small bowl.

Tonight's dinner is leftover chili from last Wed.:shocked:

Thanks. Went back to freezer and found some cubed smoked chuck roast and sliced brisket flat. Maybe a pound total. May make chili tomorrow

Back