Just Re-Upped for Year 11

Happy Hapgood

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Mike
Tomorrow will be 11 Years since I found this fine site. Since that time I've learned more about BBQ than some folks learn in a lifetime.

I use the Amazon affiliate link at the top of each page anytime I order from Amazon at no additional cost to me but it helps this site.

At only $25 a year I consider it a bargain to be a member here and help with the costs of running it.

Best site on the web. Thanks for having me BBQ Brethren! :thumb:

Glad to have you around here Mike, I know it was dicey there for you for a while, and I'm just glad that you made it over that hurdle and that you will be here for a while longer.

I went to go see when I joined - June 4, 2012 - so I was just behind you Happy. Clicking around I came across this:
picture.php

Holy Post-Count Batman! RonL is to be expected, as is BBQChef33, but I was surprised by Happy's post count. I joined 3 months after him - and feel like I use this site a lot - but my post count is ~1,800. How'd you get 10x my post count????

Jeez

I went to go see when I joined - June 4, 2012 - so I was just behind you Happy. Clicking around I came across this:
picture.php

Holy Post-Count Batman! RonL is to be expected, as is BBQChef33, but I was surprised by Happy's post count. I joined 3 months after him - and feel like I use this site a lot - but my post count is ~1,800. How'd you get 10x my post count????

Jeez

A good percentage of Ron_L's post were probably him keeping me in line. :doh: :mrgreen:

Glad your staying. I just renewed a couple weeks ago. Joined 9/20/2013. Can't remember when I started being a paying member, but It's been quite a while. It's very much worth the money

You were the first brethren to reach out and say hi to me. Congrats on another year and Godspeed!

Mike Glad to have you around for another year !!! And YES, the $25 for a subscription does not even come close to paying for the information on this site, nor, some of your funny posts!

Back