THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candy Sue

is one Smokin' Farker
http://mydigitalpublication.com/publication?i=240514

Thinking about going green?

Do you enjoy reading the Bullsheet online? Want to save some trees? If you would like to stop receiving a paper copy of the Bullsheet each month and read it on the KCBS web site instead, please e-mail your name and member number to bullsheet@kcbs.us and tell us you want to go green!

Did you know that back issues (through 2011) of the Bullsheet are available on the members-only section of kcbs.us under Resources, Bullsheet? Going green doesn't mean that you lose past issues of the Bullsheet!

I like being able to pull up the Bullsheet onscreen, especially for referencing back issues, but I still enjoy the paper for leisure reading. One thing about the online version that is annoying though is the lack of a zoom feature on the so-called "interactive" presentation. Since most of the pages contain print too small for my over-50 eyeballs, I have to open the PDF version anyway, making the interactive option essentially worthless to me.

EDIT: After writing this post it struck me as odd that such a basic feature would be missing, so I went back and played with the interactive mode some more. While there is no zoom feature per se, there is a text view mode that does the job, though it wasn't intuitive for me. When you mouse over an article title, it will turn red. Then if you click on it a window opens with the text of the article in a more legible sized font. Problem solved! (Bummer that the strikethrough BBCode doesn't work here)

Last edited:
Back