THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chriscw81

is Blowin Smoke!
of all you farkers that keep showing me all this super bowl cook Pr0n. i had to work second shift all this weekend so no BBQ for this guy :cry:

Next weekend is back to normal. friday i'm off work so i'm gonna cook a few shoulders for a gathering on saturday. sunday i think i should throw some Wangs on the kettle to make up for my absence today. in the meantime yalls BBQ posts are drivin' me insane............

chris

I think the day after the superbowl should be a national holiday! Not trying to hijack, just hoping if you had to work all weekend, maybe you at least got Monday off.

I had to work too. I was able to watch the game but i was on-call therefore Icould be called in for a STAT(right away) consult Could not make plans to cook Did order out cheese steaks and wings

I had to work too. I was able to watch the game but i was on-call therefore Icould be called in for a STAT(right away) consult Could not make plans to cook Did order out cheese steaks and wings

Fortunately I was able to watch the game online, as much as I could anyways. It could be worse, I could be deployed. Been there, done that. :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back