THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
...... retirement like. Well son, mostly Yellow Tags. Mister, what does that mean. Someday son, you'll understand.

Picked up a 23.5oz USDA Prime Porterhouse and a 2.5#(40 ounce) USDA Choice Tomahawk for future Patio Magic .
Both YT

I must be sleeping too late, you beat me to all the yellow tags!
United on Soncy had several nice steaks in their YT Bin, I grabbed the Porterhouse and a small package of tenderized cutlets for CFS. Then The Bride decided to snap her glasses so to Sam's Soncy for update on her lense script and new frames. While being fitted I walked a lap and there were 3-4 YT Tomahawks and I took the one with biggest cap, though it is not humongous.
Tomahawk $28 for 20
Porterhouse $22 for $14
Tenderized Cutlets under $5

Early morning Recalling prices really close, but not to penny. If you're a fan of Lamb, all cuts were YT at Both Sam's locations. I passed

United on Soncy had several nice steaks in their YT Bin, I grabbed the Porterhouse and a small package of tenderized cutlets for CFS. Then The Bride decided to snap her glasses so to Sam's Soncy for update on her lense script and new frames. While being fitted I walked a lap and there were 3-4 YT Tomahawks and I took the one with biggest cap, though it is not humongous.
Tomahawk $28 for 20
Porterhouse $22 for $14
Tenderized Cutlets under $5

Early morning Recalling prices really close, but not to penny. If you're a fan of Lamb, all cuts were YT at Both Sam's locations. I passed
United on Soncy is my favorite for meat. Thanks for the info!

I search the yellow tags every time I’m at store.

Really hit or miss success but when something good is there I snag without question.

You sir Adam have scored well.

The Kroger near me often carries Duroc BB ribs, but usually just the entire slabs. I was in there a couple of days ago and noticed that they were carrying these half slabs in the counter, and the meat manager told me he just gotten a bunch in and they were dated May 7th, so they went right to markdown. I picked up about eight packages for around $3 and IMG_20240508_164628650.jpgchange per slab. Duroc at $2.99 per pound, I'm in!

Do you have to be retired in order to see the yellow tags ? :)
Yeah, you have to pretty much show up every day before 7am if you want to get the "good" yellow tags. I picked up some bags of snow crab clusters for $3.99/lb not too long ago.

Back