Help Finding BBQ for Turkey

Kstephenson238

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
Kyle
Hey everyone. Looking for a BBQ for my mother-in-law. It has to be Natural Gas and it has to fit her Turkey pan. She always does BBQ Turkey for Thanksgiving. Aside from that, she's just asking to keep within $600-$1000 budget.

I'm struggling to find cubic dimensions when shopping around. I was looking at the Napoleon Rogue XT 425, simply because it specifies that it has a high-top lid. Do you think this is necessary, or would any regular BBQ fit a Turkey? Any other suggestions or recommendations greatly appreciated.

How big is the Turkey? What are the pan dimensions? Take the measurements and check with your local nat gas provider. Find the one that meets specification. Down here they will run a line off your gas meter underground and mount it or stub out for a portable unit. We can elect to pay it off monthly on the nat gas bill.

Good Luck! :thumb:

How big is the Turkey? What are the pan dimensions? Take the measurements and check with your local nat gas provider. Find the one that meets specification. Down here they will run a line off your gas meter underground and mount it or stub out for a portable unit. We can elect to pay it off monthly on the nat gas bill.

Good Luck! :thumb:

18.5”L x 14.5”W x 12”H

The gas line is already there. No need to contact gas company. We’re still in lockdown here. Literally can’t even go into a store to measure the inside of a BBQ. I’m just not sure if a normal BBQ will fit a pan that tall, or if I need to get a “high-top”. Any consensus on a “Best Buy” in that price range?

Back