THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Pharking nothing weekend :(

We're all getting over a cold....MILs birthday party is tomorrow at her place...Sunday up in the air...Next week for Mother's day, doing an unorthodox surf n turf (at least that's the plan) with Dino ribs, shrimp, and clams.

Stay saphe and be well, brethren!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Prepping what I can phor the SE Bash today.
So phar, I've cooked a pound of bacon trimmings with red and Vidalia onions and a jalapeño just phor some color, got the stuphing phor a breakphast phatty ready, par boiled a pound oph chicken livers to wrap in bacon and stuph with pineapple, and have a phew packages of Cajun and Bourbon Chipotle sausages thawing.

Tonight I'm thinking Pushing the easy button, burgers on the gasser.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Friday Brethren. Firing up the SOB for some nicely marbled ribeye. Loaded baked potato and probably the usual jarred garlic/jalapeno olives, black olive, pepperochini?, etc. Potato stuffed with butter,cheese TBD,IMG_20240503_130414_MP.jpgIMG_20240503_130850_MP.jpgIMG_20240503_131858_MP.jpgIMG_20240503_131712_MP.jpg sour cream, chopped pork belly bits. Going to have some extra so thinking fajitas later in the weekend.

Online world is really off it's axis right now. We are blessed to have this "one particular harbor". Thank You Jimmy Buffett. Thank all y'all for allowing me to be here.

Be safe and baptize your neighborhood with smoke

Attachments

Last edited:
Probably nothing. We are attending our annual KY Derby get together this afternoon at a friend's house and there will be obscene amounts of food and drink. I think Fierceness is still the favorite followed closely by Sierra Leone. I typically cheer for a heavy underdog but Sierra Leone has local ties in a couple ways so he is my pony. Have a great weekend everyone.

Bonz50 Having the chirren back in the house safe and sound with the rising smoke is a grand feeling
we did the steaks on Saturday, youngest left heading up to Chicago to visit a friend and go to a show in MKE. oldest and I went to Nashville Sunday to meet up with a former coworker/friend of mine for lunch and drinks on the strip. was a good weekend

Back