THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iu

Just need to phigure out how I'll be doing them... :noidea:

I phigured out I couldn't make up my mind so decided to try phour dipherent rubs. Phingers crossed at least one of them is edible...

cVZ1gN0.jpg

I phigured out I couldn't make up my mind so decided to try phour dipherent rubs. Phingers crossed at least one of them is edible...

Jealous! :oops:

Was at Costco yesterday so it's a nice thick loin chop for the wife, and nice thick striploin for me, on the kettle with the vortex.

Oh, dumplings for a side. I'm fine with just meat, but had to have something to make it sound like a meal. :tongue:

Jealous! :oops:

Was at Costco yesterday so it's a nice thick loin chop for the wife, and nice thick striploin for me, on the kettle with the vortex.

Oh, dumplings for a side. I'm fine with just meat, but had to have something to make it sound like a meal. :tongue:

How do you make dumplings as a side? I make big fluffy (not noodles) dumplings in chicken soup.
Ed

WAY late, but we did vortex style ribs on Saturday. I overseasoned but they were GOOD...Sunday on behalf of my uncle visiting from Montreal was Beer can chicken. Also GOOD. Actually Sunday was a fantastic evening.

Im trying to figure something out for this garlic TD....turning out to be tougher than I thought!

Back