THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jzadski

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Joe
It's been a while since posting so....Started out with some bb backs on Friday. Did an extra slab to slice into 32 bone cuts and vac seal between Mom and MIL for easy meals. Saturday it was a marked down $2.40 lb Angus packer from Sams. Did a mash-up on the rec tec. of super low super smoke, Bludawgs and Chud's foil boat, toaster over hold. Turned out killer. Now for Sunday's fun. Pork loin with Brock Lesner rub. This will be for the youngest's lunch. Sliced thin for sandwiches. Mine are thicker for eating as chop. Sorry pics were an afterthought. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Now off to bed. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

You were certainly busy, that looks like a Marty weekend cook, and it all looks outstanding! I didn't know Brock Lesnar had a rub, but I would seriously be taking some of that pork loin and introducing it to a Cuban sandwich.

You were certainly busy, that looks like a Marty weekend cook, and it all looks outstanding! I didn't know Brock Lesnar had a rub, but I would seriously be taking some of that pork loin and introducing it to a Cuban sandwich.

It's pretty good however a bit heavy in the salt dept. I usually make my own but, every once in a while I try others. Mine is not salt forward at all.

Back